Rollover image to zoom
Large natural wool rug 170 x 240cm
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 27358
- Product Description
Hand woven, durable Afrique large natural wool rug 170 x 240cm is made using a mix of viscose fibres to create a natural tonal colour.
The heavy textured long pile makes the rug soft and warm under foot.
Also available in other sizes.
- Details & Dimensions
- W170 x L240cm
- Created with thick spun 95% New Zealand wool yarn and 5% viscose pile to add highlight and sheen.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Habitat recommends that this rug be cleaned by a professional carpet cleaner.
- Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
- The rug should be cleaned when flat using a water-based shampoo.
- Bleach, optical brightening agents and biological powders should not be used.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and insecticides as they may cause fading and damage the latex binding of the rug.
- The rug must be dried thoroughly after cleaning and regularly brushed or vacuumed gently to maintain fibre lustre.
- Loose threads can be removed by cutting and should not be pulled.
- The rug should be stored flat where possible, or rolled with the backing on the outside.
- Do not fold.
- Store in a dry well-ventilated area.
- Not in an airtight bag.
- Colour variation may occur between covered and exposed areas of flooring over time.
- Some shedding may occur.
- This will reduce over time and with regular vacuuming.