- Product Description
DetailsMade in Italy, the generously proportioned Barington grey 3 seater sofa is designed for relaxed lounging. The well-padded box frame is covered in luxurious linen and provides deep, comfortable seating.
The well-padded box frame is covered in luxurious linen and provides deep, comfortable seating, perfect for curling up in.
The sofa comes with 7 plump and fluffy feather-mix scatter cushions for added comfort.
Part of the Barington sofa collection available in various colours and sizes.
- Details & Dimensions
- Linen cover.
- Generous, deep seats.
- Includes 7 feather-filled scatter cushions.
- Assembled dimensions: W234 x H80 x D112cm.
- Seat height: 38cm.
- Diagonal depth: 122cm.
- Diagonal height: 260cm.
- Seat depth: 67cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 192cm.
- Width of armrest: 20cm.
- Height of armrest: 60cm.
- Product weight: 52kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W237 x H61 x D115cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: 100% linen.
- Structure: solid pine and particleboard wrapped in foam and fibre.
- Seat cushion: polyurethane foam and polyester fibre-filled.
- Scatter cushions: feather mixed with foam.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.