- Product Description
DetailsThe Budd open coil double mattress features open coil springs for consistent even support for the body. It provides comfort and support for an endless good nights sleep..
Open coil spring technology gives a medium to firm support. The inner spring unit is reinforced with an outer wire frame for added durability..
This mattress is EU continental size W160cm x L200cm.
12 months guarantee & 5 years warranty.
Suitable for wooden and divan bed frames.
Handmade in Ireland.
- Details & Dimensions
- 12 months guarantee
- 5 year warranty
- Suitable for wooden and divan bed frames
- Handmade in Ireland
- The CertiPUR® foam in this mattress has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship.
- This Habitat mattress is created according to European sizing, to provide you with more sleeping space and comfort.
- It is slightly but noticeable bigger and will fit all Habitat bed frames.
- Single and double mattresses are 10cm longer than standard, while the kingsize is 10cm wider.
- W160 x H21.5 x L200cm.
- Product weight: 31.5kg.
- Construction: bonnell open coil springs, layer of fibre filling.
- Mattress cover: (panel fabric) 71% polyester, 29% cotton; (border fabric) 100% polyester.
- The CertiPUR® fibre filling in this mattress have been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Clean using a proprietary cleaner.
- Always follow the instructions carefully.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.