Rollover image to zoom
Cream leather chaise sofa
Delivered within 10 weeks
Product code: 26116
Colour: Cream, dark stained feet
- Product Description
Lounge in style with this Italian made Chester chaise sofa, fully upholstered in sumptuous leather.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat and features a slim profile and dark stained feet.
Versatile in design, the longer chaise part of the sofa can be placed on the left or right side to suit the shape of your space.
Part of the Habitat bestselling classic Chester sofa range, available in leather and fabric options, in various sizes and colours and with oak stained or dark stained feet.
- Details & Dimensions
- A Habitat bestseller.
- Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat.
- Feet require assembly.
- (Assembled:) W200 x H79 x D85cm (chaise depth: 142cm).
- Seat height: 45cm.
- Packaged: W208 x H74 x D87cm.
- Product weight: 80kg.
- Cover: 100% corrected pigmented leather.
- Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather/50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushion: 50% feather/50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort.
- Feet: solid beech in dark stained finish.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Do not use solvent based cleaners
- Great care must be taken to avoid spillages
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Rotate and 'plump-up' cushions regularly to prevent uneven wear and excessive soiling.
- Vacuum or brush weekly, as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.