- Product Description
DetailsLounge in style with this Italian made Chester chaise sofa, fully upholstered in sumptuous leather.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat and features a slim profile and dark stained feet.
Versatile in design, the longer chaise part of the sofa can be placed on the left or right side to suit the shape of your space.
Part of the Habitat bestselling classic Chester sofa range, available in leather and fabric options, in various sizes and colours and with oak stained or dark stained feet.
- Details & Dimensions
- A Habitat bestseller.
- Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat.
- Feet require assembly.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Assembled: W200 x H79 x D85cm (chaise depth: 142cm).
- Seat height: 42cm.
- Diagonal depth: 112cm.
- Seat depth: 60cm.
- Width of armrest: 12cm.
- Height of armrest: 58cm.
- Product weight: 80kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W205 x H74 x D90cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: 100% corrected pigmented leather.
- Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather/50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushion: 50% feather/50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort.
- Feet: dark stained solid beech.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Never use any chemicals or other household cleaning liquids such as soap, bleach, stain remover, benzene, shoe polish or waxes as they can destroy the leather.
- For occasional cleaning an Upholstery Cleaning Kit can be bought from Habitat. For more serious stains Habitat recommends to seek professional advice from a leather-cleaning specialist.
- Dust your leather upholstery weekly with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading or cracking may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. If needed wipe down with a slightly damp cloth (water only) and then dry off thoroughly with a dry, lint free cloth.