- Product Description
DetailsLounge in style with this Italian made Chester emerald green chaise sofa, fully upholstered in luxurious removable velvet cover.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat and features a slim profile and dark stained feet.
Versatile in design, the longer chaise part of the sofa can be placed on the left or right side to suit the shape of your space.
Part of the Habitat bestselling classic Chester sofa range, available in leather and fabric options, in various sizes and colours and with oak stained or dark stained feet.
- Details & Dimensions
- A Habitat bestseller.
- Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat.
- Feet require assembly.
- Assembled: W200 x H79 x D85cm (chaise depth: 142cm).
- Seat height: 42cm.
- Diagonal depth: 112cm.
- Seat depth: 60cm.
- Width of armrest: 12cm.
- Height of armrest: 58cm.
- Product weight: 80kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W205 x H74 x D90cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Removable velvet cover: 86% cotton, 14% modal - Made in Italy.
- Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather/50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushion: 50% feather/50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort.
- Feet: dark stained solid beech.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.