- Home »
- CHESTER Sage green velvet 2 seater sofa, oak stained feet
- Details & Dimensions
- A Habitat bestseller.
- Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat.
- Feet require assembly.
- Assembled dimensions: W170 x H79 x D85cm.
- Seat height: 42cm.
- Diagonal depth: 112cm.
- Seat depth: 60cm.
- Width of armrest: 12cm.
- Height of armrest: 58cm.
- Product weight: 45kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W175 x H74 x D90cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
Product Code: 322490
- Removable velvet cover: 86% cotton, 14% modal - Made in Italy.
- Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather/50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushion: 50% feather/50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort.
- Feet: oak stained solid beech.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Sage green velvet 2 seater sofa, oak stained feet is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitchell101 from Beautiful So thrilled with this sofa that I bought another one. Looks and feels very high quality. A lovely classic styke that hopefully will still look good for years
Date published: 2017-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Els from Great quality We bought this a couple of months ago, we got it in the sale so was excellent value and it is comfortable, the fabric is great quality and it looks great in our kitchen extension
Date published: 2016-06-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sjm from Nice looking sofa This looks good , stylish and sleek. It is a bit firm but I hope that it'll soften once we have used it more.
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by SofiaMccaff from Very comfortable sofa We bought our purple velvet Chester 2-seater sofa back in January and have had for a couple of months now. I love the fabric, the colour and it is very comfortable to sit in. I am tempted to get the footstool to go with it.
Date published: 2016-06-02
- y_2017, m_3, d_20, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_GB, sid_322490, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT