Rollover image to zoom
White folding dining table
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 19003
- Product Description
Designed by James Churchill and Paul Taylor for Habitat, the compact Churchill white folding dining table is a charmingly quirky design made with solid beech legs and a laminated top.
Its folding leaves make it the perfect, space-saving table for small kitchens and dining rooms.
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Open: W84 x H74 x L84cm.
- Closed: W46 x H74 x L84cm.
- Seats 2.
- Product weight: 19.5kg.
- Solid beech legs with laminated chipboard top.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean, or wipe with a damp cloth and dry.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances or solvent based cleaners.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Clean in situ.
- Care must be taken to avoid spillages.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.