Rollover image to zoom
2 seat white folding dining table
Product code: 19003
- Product Description
The compact Churchill white folding dining table is a charmingly quirky design made with solid beech legs and a laminated top.
Its folding leaves make it the perfect, space-saving table for small kitchens and dining rooms. The Churchill folding dining table can be used with one or both of its leaves raised and can be stored when not in use.
Designed by James Churchill and Paul Taylor for Habitat.
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Made in Europe.
- Open: W84 x H74 x L84cm.
- Closed: W46 x H74 x L84cm.
- Seats 2.
- Product weight: 19.5kg.
- Legs: solid beech.
- Top: lacquered wood.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean, or wipe with a damp cloth and dry.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances or solvent based cleaners.
- Always use placemats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.