We have different delivery prices, depending on location and the type and size of the product, shown below. We also offer free delivery on online orders for small item orders over £50, and for furniture and bulky items (e.g. large rugs) over £500, as well as free returns on all orders. You can see the delivery cost for each item in the ‘Delivery & Returns’ section on each of the product details pages, as well as estimated delivery times. Unfortunately this offer is not available to customers in the Republic of Ireland.
Please click here for information on our Christmas delivery dates
UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
|Selected home accessories & small items||Orders over £50||Free*||Free|
|Orders under £50||£4.95||Free|
|Furniture & bulky items||Orders over £500||Free*||Free|
|Orders under £500||£9.95||Free|
Republic of Ireland
|Product type||Delivery Price||Returns**|
|Home accessories & small items||£12||Free|
|Furniture & bulky items||£135||£68|
* Free delivery on selected orders over £50. If your home accessory item is small enough to be carried and delivered by one person then the Free Delivery on selected orders over £50 offer will apply. Some larger home accessory items such as large mirrors and rugs require two people to carry and delivery them. Larger items requiring two delivery people are not included in the Free Delivery on selected orders over £50 offer and a delivery rate of £9.95 will apply. Excludes ROI.
** Applies to Online orders only. Unwanted goods may be returned free of charge if returned under the European Union (Consumer Information Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations, outside of this a collection charge will apply at our standard rate. Please note that for made-to-order items returns may only be made in accordance with your rights under the European Union (Consumer Information Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations.
Whilst we deliver to most areas in the UK and Ireland, we are unable to guarantee delivery, within our usual leadtimes, to certain areas. These include Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands (excluding Guernsey), Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man. Sorry, but we don't deliver to BFPO addresses or Guernsey.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver furniture and bulky items (e.g. large rugs) with a £9.95 delivery charge to the Isle of Man.
We are also unable to deliver the Pongo range of furniture to the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
For furniture and bulky items, please note that you can now book a delivery slot online. Delivery slots will be made available within 2 weeks and onwards from this point. Following order placement you will receive a text message inviting you to select a date for your delivery. The text message will contain a link which will take you to the online booking system enabling you to choose your own delivery date. Our Track & Trace service means that on the morning of your delivery you will receive a link via text or email which shows what number you are on the delivery route and a map of your area. During the day you will be able to see where the delivery vehicle is on the map in relation to your house and what number delivery the crew are currently at. Please call our friendly Customer Services team on 0344 499 4686 if you require more information or assistance on this.
Please note delivery lead times stated on the product page excludes all Bank Holidays and Sundays.
Please call our customer services department for more information, or take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
- To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. It is not possible to refund made-to-order items unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation Additional Charges) Regulations or they are faulty or not as described, in which case we may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Goods that have been purchased online cannot be returned to store. We will make arrangements for the goods to be collected from you. Please note this will incur a lead-time. Our home delivery company will contact you directly to book this in with you. For our standard delivery items purchased through our website, you may wish to follow the returns procedure outlined in the delivery note. Unwanted goods may be returned free of charge under your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations or if we are notified within 7 working days of receipt after which a collection charge will apply at our standard rate. If the goods are returned due to a fault or damage then no collection fee will be applied.
- If you have paid for delivery then we will refund the original delivery charge for unwanted goods if all the goods purchased on the order are returned. Part returns do not qualify for a delivery refund. Refund of delivery charges will be in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. Following this period you may still return the goods but your original delivery charge will not be refunded, and a collection charge at our standard rate will apply (£4.95 for home accessories and £9.95 for furniture.)
- Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations or within 14 days from the date your order was placed, after which all goods noted as made-to-order on our website will be subject to a cancellation charge of 20% of the price of the goods. This will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 28 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation.
- Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations
Click here for more details.