- Product Description
DetailsDesigned with the little ones in mind, the Dot pocket spring mattress ensures ultimate comfort and support for the soundest of sleeps.
Handmade in Ireland, the mattress provides medium firm support and 500 individually wrapped pocket springs. The mattress has been specifically designed with the best features for supporting children through all of their growth spurts.
As well as providing superior support for growing bones, the Dot mattress features top layer fillings for additional comfort.
The mattress is finished in a quilted cover that gives a smoother, flatter surface.
The mattress is standard UK single size W90 x L190cm.
12 months guarantee & 5 year warranty
The Dot mattress sits perfectly on any of our UK single beds. Complete the look with the extensive Dot kids' bedroom furniture collection.
Handmade in Ireland.
- Details & Dimensions
- Exclusive to Habitat.
- 12 months guarantee
- 5 year warranty
- Suitable for wooden and divan bed frames
- Handmade in Ireland
- The CertiPUR® foam in this mattress has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship.
- We’ve always made our beds and mattresses in slightly larger European sizing, but now we want to be the right fit for everyone. So we’ve made the change and created all our existing bed frames and mattresses in standard UK sizes.
- This product is fully assembled.
- W90 x H20 x L190cm.
- Product weight: 17.5kg.
- Construction: 475 pocket springs, layer of fibre filling.
- Mattress cover: (panel fabric) 71% polyester, 29% cotton; (border fabric) 100% polyester.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Mattress cover: machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30ºC.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- The mattress does not need to be turned but should be rotated regularly to maximise its life.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Clean mattress using a proprietary cleaner.
- Always follow the instructions carefully.