- Product Description
DetailsThe Dublin 4 seater dining set is the perfect addition to add a sense of space to a kitchen or dining area. The set includes 1 Dublin oak and glass table and 4 Valentina grey upholstered dining chairs.
The airy Dublin dining table features a simple, clean-lined cross frame and bevelled edge clear glass top. The wood and glass mix of material complements a traditional or contemporary dining room.
A traditional chair with a modern twist, this Valentina mid grey upholstered dining chair features an elegantly curved backrest, providing good comfort and support. Upholstered in smart, durable fabric with lacquered solid oak legs.
The Dublin dining table and Valentina chairs are also available to buy separately.
- Details & Dimensions
- Table: W80 x H71 x L160cm.
- Chair: W50 x H81 x D45cm.
- Sits 4 people.
Product Code: 425488
- Base: Lacquered solid oak.
- Top: Toughened glass.
- Seat cover: 100% polyester.
- Frame and legs: Lacquered solid oak.
- Foam filled seat and back.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- We recommend the use of placemats and coasters to protect surfaces from heat and moisture.