- Product Description
DetailsDuck Feather double duvet is made from a luxurious blend of 85% white duck feathers with 15% white duck down for added softness and warmth.
The perfect option for those who prefer weight with warmth, the duvet gives a comfortable 'tucked in' feelling.
The individual pocket construction eliminates cold spots and the need for daily shaking, ensuring the filling remains in place.
The feather fill duvet has a crisp and naturally breathable 100% cotton percale cover and is rated 10.5 tog in warmth, suitable for spring/autumn.
- Details & Dimensions
- Duvets with natural fillings tend to have a longer lifespan than synthetics.
- The majority of Habitat bedding is currently created according to European sizing, making it ever so slightly, but noticeably, bigger than the UK standard; Please check specific dimensions per product, and refer to buying guide for details.
- 200 x 200cm
- Filling: 85% duck feather, 15% duck down.
- Cover: 100% cotton percale.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Accessory orders over £50 = FREE
Standard service within 3 days = £4.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only to ensure thorough drying.