- Product Description
DetailsThe Fleur 8 drawer cabinet is an unashamedly feminine design that offers practical storage for a variety of items, from accessories and smaller items of clothing to make up, jewellery and paperwork.
Its combination of pretty ceramic knobs and natural oak wood and veneers make it an attractive addition to the bedroom and hallway.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it has the mismatched, individual look of a found piece.
- Unusual combination of a slender, light oak frame and legs, and quirky ceramic knobs.
- A piece that’s both very individual but also designed to fit with any house style and any
other piece of furniture
- Characterful and witty, while being an organiser’s dream bedroom range
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W46 x H125.5 x D35cm
Product Code: 177059
- Drawer front and base: lacquered solid oak.
- Drawer carcass: paulownia wood with an oak veneer.
- Handles: ceramic.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Do not use abrasive or solvent based cleaners.
- Great care must be taken to avoid spillages.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.