Rollover image to zoom
Oak 2 door wardrobe
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 193743
- Product Description
The Hana II oak 2 door wardrobe is part of an elegant, timeless bedroom furniture range, made from oiled solid oak and oak veneer for structural integrity and stability.
The double wardrobe includes 2 wooden hanging rails, a shelf and 5 drawers.
The drawers feature dovetail joints, which provide high tensile strength to withstand contant pulling and pushing motions.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s boxy and pure without being boring and plain.
- Part of an oak bedroom furniture range that’s about mismatched, individually-sized, crazy-paving-style drawers to make useful storage interesting
- Strong and sturdy, each piece is made of solid oak
- With its straight, no-nonsense lines and light oak colouring, there’s a Japanese feeling of simplicity to the range
- Details & Dimensions
- Each piece of the Hana furniture is hand finished and uses traditional cabinet making techniques to ensure strength and longevity.
- The oiled finish brings out the natural beauty of the wood and highlights the beautiful features of oak.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W135 x H200 x D60cm.
- Product weight: 152kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneered particleboard.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- To protect oiled furniture from spills, nourish the wood and to keep it looking great, periodic oiling is required.
- If this maintenance is not carried out, the wood may become dry, lose its depth of colour and become susceptible to staining and water marking.
- Light stains may be removed by gently rubbing in the direction of the grain with 400 grade (very fine) sandpaper and re-oiling.
- Take care when moving furniture, dragging pieces across the floor will cause damage to the joints.
- Take care to prevent sharp objects e.g.
- toys, buckles and heels from coming into contact with your furniture, and avoid contact with chemicals e.g.
- cosmetics or hair products which may permanently mark the surface.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat e.g.
- by placing it in front of a radiator, as this can cause cracking.
- A minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.