Rollover image to zoom
Oak 2 door wardrobe
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 193743
- Product Description
The Hana II oak 2 door wardrobe is part of an elegant, timeless bedroom furniture range, made from oiled solid oak and oak veneer for structural integrity and stability.
The double wardrobe includes 2 wooden hanging rails, a shelf and 5 drawers.
The drawers feature dovetail joints, which provide high tensile strength to withstand contant pulling and pushing motions.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s boxy and pure without being boring and plain.
- Part of an oak bedroom furniture range that’s about mismatched, individually-sized, crazy-paving-style drawers to make useful storage interesting
- Strong and sturdy, each piece is made of solid oak
- With its straight, no-nonsense lines and light oak colouring, there’s a Japanese feeling of simplicity to the range
- Details & Dimensions
- Each piece of the Hana furniture is hand finished and uses traditional cabinet making techniques to ensure strength and longevity. The oiled finish brings out the natural beauty of the wood and highlights the beautiful features of oak. Requires home-assembly.
- W135 x H200 x D60cm. Product weight: 152kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneered particleboard.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- To protect oiled furniture from spills, nourish the wood and to keep it looking great, periodic oiling is required. If this maintenance is not carried out, the wood may become dry, lose its depth of colour and become susceptible to staining and water marking.
- Light stains may be removed by gently rubbing in the direction of the grain with 400 grade (very fine) sandpaper and re-oiling.
- Take care when moving furniture, dragging pieces across the floor will cause damage to the joints.
- Take care to prevent sharp objects e.g. toys, buckles and heels from coming into contact with your furniture, and avoid contact with chemicals e.g. cosmetics or hair products which may permanently mark the surface.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator, as this can cause cracking. A minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.