- Product Description
DetailsThe Heath 4 seater dining set is a perfect space saving solution. The handsome Heath folding table converts from console to 4 seat dining table in an instant. Made from solid oak and oak veneer, Heath is a versatile and practical table which would look great in any style of home.
The accompanying black Hester chairs bring fun and function to any space, showcasing retro design with a 21st century twist.
The durable oak veneer seat and back panel are offset by the matt black metal accents.
A perfect partner to the Heath oak table, the Hester chairs can be stacked away when not in use.
Heath table and a range of Hester chairs are also available to buy separately.
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Table: W90 x H75 x L120cm.
- Chair: W45 x H78 x D48cm.
- Table folded dimensions: W45 x H75 x D120cm.
- Sits 4 people.
Product Code: 425495
- Table: Solid oak and oak veneer.
- Chair seat and back: oak plywood.
- Chair legs and frame: powder coated steel.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- We recommend the use of placemats and coasters to protect surfaces from heat and moisture.