- Home »
- HENDRICKS Dark grey luxury leather 3 seater sofa
- Details & Dimensions
- Aniline leather is a premium natural looking leather that highlights the natural characteristics of the hide.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Partial assembly required (feet).
- Assembled dimensions: W240 x H76 x D92cm.
- Seat height: 37cm.
- Diagonal depth: 107cm.
- Diagonal height: 250cm.
- Seat depth: 65cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 180cm.
- Width of armrest: 30cm.
- Height of armrest: 46cm.
- Product weight: 63kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W244 x H62 x D95cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
Product Code: 345512
- Cover: 100% aniline leather. Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural look and feel.
- Structure: pine and chipboard.
- Seat cushion: foam with a fibre topping.
- Back cushion: fibre fill.
- Feet: dark stained beech.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Never use any chemicals or other household cleaning liquids such as soap, bleach, stain remover, benzene, shoe polish or waxes as they can destroy the leather.
- For occasional cleaning an Upholstery Cleaning Kit can be bought from Habitat. For more serious stains Habitat recommends to seek professional advice from a leather-cleaning specialist.
- Dust your leather upholstery weekly with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading or cracking may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. If needed wipe down with a slightly damp cloth (water only) and then dry off thoroughly with a dry, lint free cloth.
Dark grey luxury leather 3 seater sofa is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lollipopparki from Looks great and is super comfy! I fell in love with this sofa as soon as I sat on it in the Habitat showroom! It's so comfortable and looks great. It's held it's shape well and the removable covers mean that it will be easy to clean should we need to. It's lost a feather or two whilst cushion fluffing but I assume this is normal. I bought this during the sale so it was great value!
Date published: 2016-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Therealmadcarew from Superb quality Bought this, having seen it in the Tottenham Court Rd shop window. Was a little concerned at buying without opportunity to test out but very happy. Robustly constructed and finished to high standard. And very comfortable!!
Date published: 2017-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soph 62 from Love it! So happy with our sofa. The fabirc is smart and yet comfy, the colour just as advertised and I love the low arms as it doesn't dominate the room. My teenage children love it for lounging too.
Date published: 2016-06-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by Joshtl from Not like it looks Ordered online. The grey is much more of a warm grey/beige than it looks online. I thought I had been sent the natural one at first! Also it looks much more squishy and more 'country' than it looks on here. Much less flat and modern like I was after.
Date published: 2016-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gemmy from Gorgeous sofa! Love this sofa - Bought it for the kids sitting room. Quite low but perfect for what we wanted it for. Lovely quality although beware of catching the buttons as they do pull out although i have managed to tuck them back in again! Fully recommend!
Date published: 2016-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by MartinAmazing from Super comfortable Bought this sofa to replace a piece of rubbish we had from DFS. It's stylish and super comfortable. What more do you want?
Date published: 2016-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jwoo from A real stunner! Looks great and comfy. Enough said. (Beware: dark grey is almost black. I love it but worth getting a swatch)
Date published: 2016-10-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rookie from Comfy and very loungey Slightly on the more expensive end of our budget, but feels good quality and very comfortable
Date published: 2016-06-02
- y_2017, m_3, d_27, h_2
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
- loc_en_GB, sid_345512, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT