Rollover image to zoom
Green stackable dining chair
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 22788
Colour: Jade green
- Product Description
Drawing on the colourful and bustling café culture of Amsterdam’s canal-side eateries, Hester green stackable dining chair brings refectory dining into your home with a 21st century twist.
The chair comes in a vibrantly coloured matt powder coat finish, setting off the ply oak veneer seat to perfection.
Part of the Hester dining furniture collection, available in various colours.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s a nostalgic nod to the refectory chair that’s been given a very modern update.
- A light and stackable chair
- The look of a vintage school chair, without the need for restoration
- A standard, functional piece of furniture that’s made special by the addition of tubed metal in pure matt colours
- Details & Dimensions
- W45 x H78 x D48cm, seat height: 47cm. Product weight: 4.4kg.
- Legs and frame: powder coated steel. Seat and back: oak plywood
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.