- Product Description
DetailsHester green stackable dining chair brings refectory dining into your home with a 21st century twist. Hesters great stackable feature means you can keep extra chairs stacked at the side for family gathering and unexpected guests.
The chair comes in a vibrantly coloured matt powder coat finish, setting off the ply oak veneer seat and back rest to perfection. Hester is available in various colours.
Part of the Hester dining furniture collection, available in various colours.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s a nostalgic nod to the refectory chair that’s been given a very modern update.
- A light and stackable chair
- The look of a vintage school chair, without the need for restoration
- A standard, functional piece of furniture that’s made special by the addition of tubed metal in pure matt colours
- Details & Dimensions
- W45 x H78 x D48cm, seat height: 47cm.
- Product weight: 4.4kg.
- Legs and frame: powder coated steel.
- Seat and back: oak plywood.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.