- Product Description
DetailsItalian made, Howi yellow 2 seater sofa bed with easy function bed mechanism. With a 12cm foam mattress, equivalent to a double bed it is suitable for everyday use.
Angular in shape with slender arms, the Howi sofa bed is upholstered in soft, durable fabric cover. With integrated back cushions combined with the easy to use three-fold sofabed mechanism make this sofabed perfect for sitting and sleeping.
Available in various size and colour options.
- Details & Dimensions
- Partial assembly required (feet).
- Assembled dimensions: W186 x H88 x D98cm.
- Mattress/sleeping dimensions: W140 x L190cm.
- Sofa bed equivalent to a double bed.
- Sofa bed mattress thickness: 12cm.
- Seat height: 46cm.
- Diagonal depth: 122cm.
- Diagonal height: 1210cm.
- Seat depth: 59cm.
- Width of armrest: 10cm.
- Height of armrest: 68cm.
- Product weight: 100kg.
- Packaged dimensions:W167 x H91 x D98cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: plywood and steel frame upholstered with polyester fibre.
- Sofa bed: 3 fold, powder coated bed mechanism with 12cm polyurethane foam mattress. The metal sofabed mechanism is combined with an elastic webbing section for enhanced comfort as a sofa.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Login or Create an Account
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *