Rollover image to zoom
Charcoal textured fabric right-arm lounger
Product code: 23990
- Product Description
Designed exclusively for Habitat, the Kasha charcoal right-arm lounger gives a cool, pared back lounge look that's open and inviting.
Upholstered in contrasting Italian fabrics, the low-seating sofa has a structured, contemporary frame upholstered in a plain fabric, with cushions in a ribbed texture cover.
Part of the Kasha modular sofa range available in various sizes and colours, the right-arm lounger can be combined with the left-arm sofa (sold separately) to create a corner sofa to suit your space.
- Details & Dimensions
- Low, platform-style seating.
- Requires assembly - designed to be delivered in one box. The cushions come zipped inside the base of the sofa and the feet, back & side panels are detached for improved accessibilty. Instructions provided.
- Assembled dimensions: W89 x H67 x D208cm.
- Seat height: 46cm.
- Diagonal depth: 104cm.
- Seat depth: 60cm.
- Height of armrest: 36cm.
- Product weight: 44kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W195 x H50 x D80cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Frame cover: 65% viscose, 18% cotton, 15% linen, 2% silk.
- Seat cushion cover: 47% viscose, 35% cotton chenille, 10% linen, 7% cotton, 1% silk.
- Structure: pine frame with fibre board panels wrapped in foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather and 50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushions: 70% feather/30% polyester fibre-filled.
- Feet: solid beech in dark lacquered finish.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Vacuum or brush weekly, as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Rotate and 'plump-up' cushions regularly to prevent uneven wear and excessive soiling.