- Product Description
DetailsDesigned exclusively for Habitat, the Kasha yellow left-arm corner sofa gives a cool, pared back lounge look that's open and inviting.
Upholstered in smart, tailored fabric, the low-seating sofa has a structured, contemporary frame offset by soft cushions.
The corner configuration comprises a 2 seater left-arm sofa and a right-arm lounger.
Part of the Kasha modular sofa range, available in various sizes, fabric and colour options.
- Details & Dimensions
- Low, platform-style seating.
- Requires assembly. The cushions come zipped inside the base of the sofa and the feet, back & side panels are detached for improved accessibilty. Instructions provided.
- Assembled dimensions: W279 x H67 x D208cm.
- Seat height: 46cm
- Diagonal depth: 104cm
- Seat depth: 60cm
- Width of armrest: 28cm
- Height of armrest: 36cm
- Product weight: 92kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W192 x H67 x D89xm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
Product Code: 348868
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: pine frame with fibre board panels wrapped in foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather and 50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushions: 70% feather/30% polyester fibre-filled.
- Feet: solid beech in dark lacquered finish.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.