- Product Description
DetailsKilo is a versatile and lightweight black metal side table with a powder coated steel top and lacquered solid oak legs, serving as both a design motif and structural support. Kilo is also perfect as a side table next to your sofa or as a bedside unit. Kilo is easy to assemble and a great piece for any style of home.
Designed by Elling Ekornes and Trine Haddal Hovet.
Part of the iconic Kilo occasional and dining table range, available in various colours and sizes.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s minimal but friendly, so it can literally fit in anywhere.
- Designed exclusively for Habitat
- Looks simple but is structurally complex, with a folded top that actually supports its wooden finger-jointed legs
- A do-it-all piece that’s every home’s essential, whether as a nest of tables or standing alone as a beside table, an occasional table, or side table
- Details & Dimensions
- Partial assembly required (legs require fixing to the top).
- W42.5 x H35 x L42.5cm.
- Product weight: 3.4kg.
- Top: powder coated steel.
- Legs: lacquered solid oak.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Accessory orders over £50 = FREE
Standard service within 3 days = £4.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Do not use abrasive, alcohol or solvent based cleaners and substances.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your furniture clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Keep instructions for future reference.