- Product Description
DetailsKilo is a versatile and lightweight grey metal side table with a powder coated steel top and lacquered solid oak legs, serving as both a design motif and structural support. Kilo is also perfect as a side table next to your sofa or as a bedside unit. Kilo is easy to assemble and a great piece for any style of home.
Designed by Elling Ekornes and Trine Haddal Hovet.
Part of the iconic Kilo range, available in various colours and sizes.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s minimal but friendly, so it can literally fit in anywhere.
- Designed exclusively for Habitat
- Looks simple but is structurally complex, with a folded top that actually supports its wooden finger-jointed legs
- A do-it-all piece that’s every home’s essential, whether as a nest of tables or standing alone as a beside table, an occasional table, or side table
- Details & Dimensions
- Legs require assembly.
- W42.5 x H35 x L42.5cm.
- Product weight: 3.4kg.
Product Code: 91367
- Top: powder coated steel.
- Legs: lacquered solid oak.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Accessory orders over £50 = FREE
Standard service within 3 days = £4.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Do not use abrasive, alcohol or solvent based cleaners and substances.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your furniture clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Keep instructions for future reference.