- Product Description
DetailsThe Kripton 3 door sliding wardrobe combines contemporary design and functionality to maximise your storage in the bedroom. The wardrobe is made to order and will be delivered and assembled for your convenience.
The wardrobe features stylish white glass and mirrored glass sliding doors, which provide convenient access and don't take up space to open. Soft-close mechanism ensures the doors are closed slowly and quietly.
The wardrobe has 3 equally-sized sections (W97cm each), each containing 2 adjustable shelves and 1 hanging rail. Additional internal accessories are available to buy separately to further customise your wardrobe storage space.
The Kripton wardrobe collection is made to order with a choice of 4 widths, 2 heights and 4 different door finishes (matt white, white glass, mirrored glass, white and mirrored glass) to suit any room scheme.
- Details & Dimensions
- Exclusive to Habitat.
- Made to order.
- Price includes delivery and installation.
- 4 shelves and 2 hanging rails.
- Soft-close doors.
- 10 year guarantee (please see terms and conditions).
- Birch finish interior.
- Additional internal accessories are available to buy separately.
- When measuring your space please allow 4cm ceiling clearance and 1cm in width.
- Flooring must be level in order to fit a wardrobe
- Please see our wardrobe buying guide for more information on how to measure your space.
- 3 doors. 6 adjustable interior shelves. 3 hanging rails.
- W300 x H240 x D69cm.
- Packaged dimensions - Box 1: W105 x H240 x D5cm.
- Mirrored glass, white glass with gloss finish.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Accessory orders over £50 = FREE
Standard service within 3 days = £4.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Once your furniture has been assembled it must not be moved without being disassembled.
- Clean all surfaces including mirrors only with a slightly damp cool cloth.
- Household cleaners and polishes including those for mirrors should not be used as some can cause damage to the furniture.
- Protect surfaces from spillages.