You may also like
- Details & Dimensions
- Designed by and exclusive to Habitat.
- Removable cover for professional cleaning.
- 14cm foam mattress.
- Feather-filled cushions.
- Feet require assembly.
- Sofa bed: steel bed frame with wire and elastic webbing for enhanced sofa comfort.
- Assembled dimensions: W150 x H83 x D83cm.
- Open sofa bed: W123 x H123 x D123cm.
- Mattress/sleeping dimensions: W72 x L190cm.
- Sofa bed equivalent to a single bed.
- Sofa bed mattress thickness: 14cm.
- Seat height: 55cm.
- Diagonal depth: 127cm.
- Diagonal height: 148cm.
- Seat depth: 59cm.
- Product weight: 86kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W143 x H80 x D101cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
Product Code: 337106
- Cover: Velvet 86% cotton, 14% modal - Made in Italy.
- Structure: spruce wood frame with chip board, plywood and particleboard panels, wrapped in foam and fibre.
- Sofa bed: steel frame with wire and elastic webbing.
- 15cm foam mattress, suitable for everyday use.
- Seat and back cushions: 100% feather-filled for greater comfort.
- Feet: solid oak with a matt lacquer.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.