- Product Description
DetailsSolid, chunky Massello large oak bench with a rich oiled finish, giving a warm golden hue.
Crafted from oak and oak veneer, this dining bench will age beautifully and maintain its qualities year-after-year. Massello looks great paired with a dining table or as a stand alone piece in your hallway or bedroom.
Part of the Massello dining furniture range.
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Made in Europe.
- W38 x H45 x L180cm.
- Product weight: 13kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean using a proprietary cleaner.
- Always follow the manufacturers instructions carefully.
- Cleaning will remove the protective coating so re-waxing
- oiling will be required once dry.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- If used in particularly hot or humid environment reoil more frequently.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil several times a year
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Scratches are inevitable in any material in this application, including stainless steel.
- Over time, these scratches will become uniform.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.