- Product Description
DetailsMassello 8 seat oak dining table is a traditional and hardwearing oak table with a rich oiled finish, giving it a warm golden hue.
Crafted from solid oak, this 8 seater dining table will age beautifully and maintain its qualities year-after-year.
Part of the Massello dining furniture range.
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Made in Europe.
- W100 x H76 x L200cm.
- Seats 8-10.
- Product weight: 76kg.
Product Code: 29174
- Oiled solid oak.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Cleaning will remove the protective coating so re-waxing
- oiling will be required once dry.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not rub spots & spills.
- Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- If used in particularly hot or humid environment reoil more frequently.
- Oil the product regularly with ingestible oil, such as paraffin or Vaseline oil, in order to seal the pores in the wood and make the wood less susceptible to variations in humidity.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- To evenly distribute colour variations due to sunlight move the item to different positions and facings.
- Wipe with a damp cloth