Rollover image to zoom
Oak large AV unit
Stock coming in soon. We hope to have availability showing shortly.
Product code: 24479
- Product Description
Crafted from beautiful, durable solid oak wood and oak veneer, this strikingly simple Max large AV unit will effortlessly add character to your space.
The drawer and cupboard doors are slatted to ensure you can use your remote on the equipment inside and comes complete with cable management for those untidy cables. Part of the Max slatted storage collection.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s useful storage whose lined doors make a strong graphic statement.
- A contemporary take on the louvred door
- Because it’s set back on a plinth, it’s solid but appears to be floating
- Despite being designed 10 years ago, it hasn’t dated a jot
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W160 x H34 x D45cm. Product weight: 26kg.
- Door & drawer fronts: slatted oiled oak. Top, base & side panels & drawer frame: oak veneered particleboard. Back panel: veneered fibreboard.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil. Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry. Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly. In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.