Rollover image to zoom
Oak coffee table
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 18990
- Product Description
Crafted from beautiful, durable solid oak wood and oak veneer, this strikingly simple Max low table will effortlessly add character to your space.
The low table features a slatted door with ample storage space within for books and magazines and is ideal for hiding clutter. Part of the Max slatted storage collection.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s useful storage whose lined doors make a strong graphic statement.
- A contemporary take on the louvred door
- Because it’s set back on a plinth, it’s solid but appears to be floating
- Despite being designed 10 years ago, it hasn’t dated a jot
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W80 x H34 x L108.5cm.
- Product weight: 37kg.
- Solid oak and oak veneered particleboard.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.