- Product Description
DetailsA uniquely designed Naoko grey and yellow left-arm 3 seater sofa that encourages complete relaxation and comfort.
The Naoko range is essentially a stack of sumptuous cushions with legs attached.
The oversized cushions in contrasting yellow and grey are as inviting to look at as they are to sit on.
Designed in-house and part of the Naoko lounge seating collection available in various colours, sizes and as a right-arm sofa.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it brings the Japanese way of sitting on cushions up from the floor in line with European living.
- Graceful, playful and functional
- The sofa and armchair won furniture design student Naoko Kanehira the Habitat Innovation Award – and a job at Habitat
- With its single arm, the range is a play on scale and proportion
- Details & Dimensions
- Partial assembly required (legs, arm and backrests).
- Assembled dimensions: W180 x H90 x D105cm.
- Seat height: 35cm.
- Seat depth: 65cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 160cm.
- Width of armrest: 16cm.
- Height of armrest: 63cm.
- Product weight: 21kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W180 x H30 x D88cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: 60% cotton, 30% acrylic, 10% viscose cover.
- Foam and polyester fibre wrap.
- Base structure: solid pine frame covered in polyurethane foam.
- Metal back and arm frame.
- Legs: lacquered beech.
- Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.