- Product Description
DetailsA uniquely designed Naoko grey armchair that encourages complete relaxation and comfort. The Naoko range is essentially a stack of sumptuous cushions with legs attached.
The oversized cushions in contrasting patterned and grey fabric are as inviting to look at as they are to sit on.
Designed by Naoko Kanehira for Habitat. Part of the Naoko lounge seating collection available in various colours.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it brings the Japanese way of sitting on cushions up from the floor in line with European living.
- Graceful, playful and functional
- The sofa and armchair won furniture design student Naoko Kanehira the Habitat Innovation Award – and a job at Habitat
- With its single arm, the range is a play on scale and proportion
- Details & Dimensions
- Partial assembly required (legs, arm and backrests).
- Assembled dimensions: W100 x H90 x D105cm.
- Seat height: 35cm.
- Seat depth: 65cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 80cm.
- Width of armrest: 16cm.
- Height of armrest: 63cm.
- Product weight: 14kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W100 x H30 x D88cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Seat cushion: 65% viscose, 18% cotton, 15% linen, 2% silk cover.
- Foam and polyester fibre wrap.
- Back and arm cushions: 61% viscose, 26% cotton, 13% polyamide cover.
- Foam and polyester fibre wrap (wrap on back cushion only).
- Base structure: solid pine frame covered in polyurethane foam.
- Metal back and arm frame.
- Legs: lacquered beech.
- Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.