- Product Description
DetailsA uniquely designed Naoko red armchair that encourages complete relaxation and comfort.
Designed by Naoko Kanehira for Habitat, the Naoko range is essentially a stack of sumptuous cushions with legs attached. The oversized cushions are as inviting to look at as they are to sit on.
Part of the Naoko lounge seating collection, available in various colours.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it brings the Japanese way of sitting on cushions up from the floor in line with European living.
- Graceful, playful and functional
- The sofa and armchair won furniture design student Naoko Kanehira the Habitat Innovation Award – and a job at Habitat
- With its single arm, the range is a play on scale and proportion
- Details & Dimensions
- Partial assembly required (legs, arm and backrests).
- Assembled dimensions: W100 x H90 x D105cm.
- Seat height: 35cm.
- Seat depth: 65cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 80cm.
- Width of armrest: 16cm.
- Height of armrest: 63cm.
- Product weight: 14kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W100 x H30 x D88cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: 60% cotton, 30% acrylic, 10% viscose cover.
- Foam and polyester fibre wrap.
- Base structure: solid pine frame covered in polyurethane foam.
- Metal back and arm frame.
- Legs: lacquered beech.
- Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Do not rub spots & spills.
- Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Vacuum or brush weekly, as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.