- Product Description
DetailsThis superior Platinum Down 10.5 tog superking duvet is filled with a luxurious blend of platinum duck down and feather which offers superb natural warmth without weight.
The duck down fill is fluffier and lighter than feathers, which are the most effective at maintaining warmth.
The feather fill duvet has a crisp and naturally breathable 100% cotton percale cover and is rated 10.5 tog in warmth, suitable for spring/autumn.
- Details & Dimensions
- Duvets with natural fillings tend to have a longer lifespan than synthetics.
- The majority of Habitat bedding is currently created according to European sizing, making it ever so slightly, but noticeably, bigger than the UK standard; Please check specific dimensions per product, and refer to buying guide for details.
- 260 x 220cm
- 230 thread count cotton cambric cover for comfort and natural breathability.
- Filling 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather .
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Accessory orders over £50 = FREE
Standard service within 3 days = £4.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only to ensure thorough drying.