- Product Description
DetailsThis understated and timeless Radius 4 seat dining bench is beautifully crafted from lacquered solid oak and oak veneer with rounded corners, featuring beautiful bridal joints.
Radius bench would look great with a dining table but would also be at home in you hallway or bedroom. Part of the Radius dining furniture range designed by award winning Simon Pengelly for Habitat.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because although it was designed 15 years ago, people still ask about it in store every day.
- A ‘quiet’ range of oak furniture
- Rounded corners and a smooth finish, it feels hand-crafted because of it’s visible bridal joints
- Suits every style of living space, from traditional cottage to minimal loft
- Details & Dimensions
- The bridle joint construction is a carpenter's joint that allows for a corner connection that is very strong in all directions and needs no additional bracing.
- The beauty of solid oak furniture comes from the natural colour variation seen in the veining and end grain of the individual planks.
- These variations in structure and colour will occur within each piece of furniture and gives it that natural quality and makes each one an individual piece.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W37.5 x H45 x L180cm.
- Product weight: 13kg.
Product Code: 23962
- Lacquered solid oak.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- If necessary clean by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Because of the nature of the materials used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not soak
- drench the articles.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.