- Product Description
DetailsHigh quality, Italian made Rupert purple 3 seater sofa is upholstered in high quality, plush velvet.
Generous seat and back cushions are feather and fibre filled to make the sofa ultra comfortable.
Part of the Rupert modular sofa range, available in various fabric and leather options, sizes and colours.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s unexpected; despite its glamour puss fabric, this is a family sofa, with a feather scatter-cushion back for shaping and sitting right into.
- Designed by Habitat’s in-house design team
- This velvet sofa is upholstered in a special fabric also used by a well-known luxury fashion designer!
- Soft and sumptuous, but lacking in formality – all thanks to its low level seat, clean lines, and intentional lack of stitched details
- Details & Dimensions
- Feet require assembly.
- Assembled dimensions: W215 x H86 x D108cm.
- Seat height: 38cm.
- Diagonal depth: 118cm.
- Seat depth: 50cm.
- Width of armrest: 13cm.
- Height of armrest: 60cm.
- Product weight: 75kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W220 x H60 x D111cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: Velvet 86% cotton, 14% modal - Made in Italy.
- Structure: solid pine, plywood and particleboard frame.
- Seat cushion: foam core with feather and polyester fibre top.
- Back cushion: feather and polyester fibre-filled.
- Feet: plastic.
- Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.