Rollover image to zoom
White large AV unit
Delivered within 14 days
Product code: 24212
Colour: White with dark putty interior
- Product Description
Clean, crisp lines are characteristics of this Seattle white large AV unit in high gloss finish. The TV stand features a dark red interior with 2 drawers and a middle dropdown door with cable management. Slim brushed steel handles and feet add a modern quirk to the sleek look. Part of the Seattle versatile home storage collection, available in 3 colours.
- Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W160 x H43 x D40cm
- Frame: high gloss lacquer finish with melamine interior. Handles and feet: brushed steel.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean. If necessary clean by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Because of the nature of the materials used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not soak
- drench the articles.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.