- Product Description
DetailsBring a sense of nostalgic Stockholm style to your space with this Wilmot wing backed green 3 seater sofa with button detailing on the backrest and upholstered in cotton/wool mix fabric.
The straight back profile belies the level of comfort of this Scandinavian inspired piece.
Part of the Wilmot fabric sofas and armchair range, available in various sizes and colours.
Why is it a Design Classic? Because it’s a very Habitat take on a vintage sofa silhouette.
- Inspired by Scandinavian design.
- An up-to-date version of Fifties furniture – less angular, more curved
- Upright and refined, yet as comfortable as it is compact
- Details & Dimensions
- Partial assembly required (feet).
- Assembled dimensions: W184 x H96 x D81cm.
- Seat height: 45cm.
- Diagonal depth: 116cm.
- Diagonal height: 180cm.
- Product weight: 42kg.
- Packaged dimensions: W182 x H70 x D80cm.
- Will it fit? See our sofa measuring guide.
- Cover: 43% cotton, 33% wool, 14% acrylic, 10% polyamide.
- Seat cushion: foam and fibre-filled.
- Frame: solid pine covered in foam and fibre.
- Legs: turned stained beech.
- Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Professional clean only.
- Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
- Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
- Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Login or Create an Account
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *