- Product Description
DetailsYeoman large zinc dining table is a contemporary design, perfect for relaxed suppers with family and friends. Hand applied nails are added to the zinc top for an industrial look.
Zinc is a beautiful material that naturally develops a patina over time and will improve with age as the marks and dents in its surface tell the story of its life.
Designed by Habitat's in-house team, Yeoman can seat up to 8 people and has a powder coated metal base, inspired by wallpaper tables. It is part of the Yeoman furniture range.
- Details & Dimensions
- Traditionally found in French bars, zinc is a non porous material and does not harbour food borne bacteria.
- Markings and patina on the table top are inherent features of zinc and add character to the product.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W90 x H76 x L200cm.
- Seats 6-8.
Product Code: 238654
- Top: zinc.
- Base: powder coated metal.
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- Wipe the whole table surface down regularly with a mild soapy solution and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to avoid water marks and streaking.
- Regularly dust with a dry cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaners on your YEOMAN table as they will scratch its soft surface.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- If you want to polish the table, use good-quality beeswax.
- Don’t be temped to spot clean as this can lead to patchy results.
- Help reduce the chance of staining by wiping up any spills immediately with a soft dry cloth, before wiping the whole table surface down with a mild soapy solution.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to avoid water marks and streaking.
- Avoid ring marks by using coasters.
- If using your YEOMAN zinc table for food preparation, always use a chopping board.
- Never set hot saucepans or cookware directly on to the zinc top as the heat can warp and mark it.
- Always use protective trivets.