Rollover image to zoom
Oak folding garden table
Delivered within 3 days
Product code: 28674
- Product Description
Space-saving Zeno folding garden table made from oiled solid oak is great for small gardens or patio areas.
The outdoor table can be easily folded and stored away when not in use.
Pair with the Zeno folding chair and stool for a compact garden set.
- Details & Dimensions
- Co-ordinating Zeno folding chair (27716) and folding stool (28660) available to buy separately.
- Suitable for occasional outdoor use only.
- W76 x H75 x D76cm, seats 2.
- Product weight: 11kg.
- Oiled oak
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Standard service within 3 days = £4.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Care Instructions
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Cleaning will remove the protective coating so re-waxing
- oiling will be required once dry.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not rub spots & spills.
- Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- If used in particularly hot or humid environment reoil more frequently.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil several times a year
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- Scratches are inevitable in any material in this application, including stainless steel.
- Over time, these scratches will become uniform.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- To evenly distribute colour variations due to sunlight move the item to different positions and facings.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and washing up liquid.
- Rinse and allow to dry.