A contemporary update on a classic shape, the British-made 3 seater sofa is generously proportioned with deep seat cushions, wide arms and a comfortable padded back. With a brushed fabric feel, this family-friendly micro pile velvet has been treated to prevent stains. Simply use water to wipe away spillages.
Perfect for families, the sofa is available in a variety of fabrics, from everyday to luxe, to suit the way you live, and a wide choice of colours.
Getting a sofa into your home can sometimes be a bit of a squeeze, so remember to measure your space in advance, including door frames and tight bends. Our Askem sofas come packaged in plastic and cardboard to keep them protected during delivery, so remember to note down the ‘packaged dimensions’ when measuring your space. For more help and advice, read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure your sofa fits into your home on delivery day.
The British-made sofa is exclusive to Habitat and a compact Askem sofa is also available.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W220 x H83 x D105cm
- Seat height: 45cm
- Diagonal depth: 128cm
- Diagonal height: 245cm
- Seat depth: 75cm
- Width of seating area between arms: 165cm
- Width of armrest: 25cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W220 x H80 x D112cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1785660
- Exclusive to Habitat.
- Made in England.
- A family sofa.
- Deep seat cushions, wide arms and a comfortable padded back.
- Removable Cover
- This sofa has been cleverly designed with a fastening tape on the underside of its removable covers, meaning you can easily adjust and tighten the covers to prevent a loss of shape or tightness.
- Feet require assembly.
- Cover: 100% Polyester..
- Structure: pine, chipboard and fibreboard.
- Seat cushion: feather and fibre topped foam.
- Back cushion: fibre topped foam.
- Feet: dark stained beech.
Using AQUACLEAN technology, this micro pile velvet with a brushed fabric texture has been treated to prevent stains. Simply wipe away spillages with water.
Spots and Spills;
1. Remove any excess residue on the upholstery.
2. Apply water over the stain, either directly or using a damp cloth. Wait a few seconds.
3. Press down over the stain with a damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric in circular movements. If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to UK Mainland:
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25