The Axel charcoal fabric 3 seater sofa bed with orange button detail is a clean, contemporary design that slips effortlessly into a scheme and converts to a bed in an instant.
The minimalist design has a foam and fibre filling, and a simple mechanism that turns it into a generous single bed for an unexpected guest.
Exclusive to Habitat, the Axel sofa bed is available in a choice of colours and, when placed against a wall, its back ledge provides valuable storage space for spare bedding.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W181 x H78 x D90cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W186 x H46 x D116cm.
- Open sofa bed depth: 109cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1780955
- Exclusive to Habitat, the Axel sofa bed is available in a choice of colours and, when placed against a wall, its back ledge provides valuable storage space for spare bedding.
- Sofa bed equivalent to a small double bed.
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 65% polyester 35% linen.
- Seat cushion: foam with a fibre top.
- Back cushion: foam with a fibre top.
- Feet: light wood.
- Seat suspension type: Serpentine springs
- Sofa bed mattress type: Intergrated - foam on serpentine sprint
- Sofa bed mattress suitable for Occasional
- Sofa bed mechanism: Clik-Clak
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.