Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Made in Europe.
- Cable management is available.
- W74 x H76 x L147cm.
- Product weight: 42kg.
- Top: leather.
- Frame and legs: lacquered solid oak.
Product Code: 22778
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Always use placemats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Great care must be taken to avoid spillages
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
Oak and grey leather desk is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bunty99 from Beautiful desk I love this desk. It's roomy, stylish and the padded leather top makes it so comfortable for writing by hand or using the laptop. It was just what I was looking for. Great storage in the little compartments. Sleek and gorgeous!
Date published: 2018-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by I D from Quality product Quality desk and great design - a timeless piece and great value for mibey
Date published: 2018-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pedro_desk_pro from Big desk Great desk, comfy to work at, properly man-sized, nice touch having flip top cubbies to hide away clutter and chargers, etc., plus leather bottomed drawers. Very pleased
Date published: 2018-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deskwhizz from Excellent desk This is a good, solid desk with enough surface space to work and place a desktop computer on. Best of all are the little sections to hide the adaptors and plugs which used to look messy and clutter all the area around my old desk. The delivery did not, however, go smoothly, since it was initially delivered without the screws and parts needed to assemble the desk. I had to call Habitat and they kindly redelivered a whole new desk with the missing parts (instead of just the missing parts). But worth it in the end.
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by WRITING from SLEEK DESK I am really pleased with this desk, very good quality and stylish design.
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becman from Beautiful furniture and good service I have just bought a stunning oak and grey leather desk to match other oak products I have from Habitat. It is a sleek thing with a wonderful finish with a quality of craft that you do not see on the high street. I have been a Habitat fan for years and will continue to look first at their range on line.
Date published: 2017-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Swim girl from Beautifully made, and a pleasure to work at I have had my new desk for a month now. The butter soft leather on the top is lovely and and curved lines make working at computer very comfortable. Lovely solid oak legs, it looks very stylish.
Date published: 2016-06-02