Lounge in style with this Italian made Chester tan leather armchair, fully upholstered in sumptuous tan leather with feather filled seat cushions, for a classic, timeless look.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat and features a slim profile and dark stained feet.
Part of the Habitat bestselling classic Chester sofa range, available in leather and fabric options, in various sizes and colours and with oak stained or dark stained feet.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W75 x H79 x D85cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Diagonal depth: 112cm
- Diagonal height: 105cm
- Seat depth: 60cm
- Width of seating area between arms: 52cm
- Width of armrest: 12cm
- Height of armrest: 58cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W78 x H74 x D90cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 22527
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Designed by Matthew Hilton .
- Feet require assembly.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% semi-aniline leather Lightly oiled and waxed for a natural, soft handle.
- Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with feather and fibre top.
- Back cushion: 50% feather and 50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort.
- Feet: solid beech in dark stained finish.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to UK Mainland:
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25