Lounge in style with this Italian made Chester 3 tan leather seater chaise sofa, fully upholstered in sumptuous tan luxury leather with feather filled seat cushions, for a classic, timeless look.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat, the chaise features a slim profile and dark stained feet.
Part of the Habitat bestselling classic Chester sofa range, available in leather and fabric options, in various sizes and colours and with oak stained or dark stained feet.
- Assembled dimensions: W200 x H79 x D142cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Diagonal depth: 112cm
- Diagonal height: 210cm
- Seat depth: 60cm
- Width of seating area between arms: 177cm
- Width of armrest: 12cm
- Height of armrest: 58cm
- Product weight: 80kg
W205 x H75 x D90cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 384732
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Designed by Matthew Hilton .
- Feet require assembly.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% leather.
- Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with feather and fibre top.
- Back cushion: 50% feather and 50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort.
- Feet: solid beech in dark stained finish.
Professional clean only.
Never use any chemicals or other household cleaning liquids such as soap, bleach, stain remover, benzene, shoe polish or waxes as they can destroy the leather.
Delivery & Returns
UK Mainland: FREE when you spend over £500.
Large & bulky orders under £500 will cost £9.95 to deliver.
Republic of Ireland: Furniture deliveries cost £135.
We recommend you try before you buy with our free fabric swatch service.
Returns made easy
UK Mainland: FREE returns
Republic of Ireland: Furniture returns cost £68