Scandi-inspired, Clemence sofa, ticks all, Scandi-inspired, comfort boxes without compromising on style.
Plumped to perfection, its deep seat cushions in thick, fibre-topped foam are paired with padded arms and cosy feather-and-fibre filled back and side cushions for the upmost comfort, while its dark stained wooden legs provide a luxe finish. With a brushed fabric feel, this family-friendly micro pile Aquaclean Mystic velvet has been treated to prevent stains. Simply use water to wipe away spillages.
Delivered in 2 parts Clemence 4 seater is exclusive to Habitat and is available in a wide choice of colours, fabrics and sizes.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W243 x H85 x D110cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Seat depth: 82cm
- Width of armrest: 16cm
- Height of armrest: 66cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: Pack1: W124 x H87 x D112cm. Pack 2: Pack2: W124 x H87 x D112cm.
- Seat back height: 85cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1786175
- Delivered in 2 parts Clemence 4 seater is exclusive to Habitat and is available in a wide choice of colours, fabrics and sizes.
- Cover: 100% Polyester.
- Structure: Pine, chipboard and fibreboard.
- Seat cushion: Foam with feather& fibre topper.
- Back cushion: Feather & fibre.
- Feet: Beech wood.
- Seat suspension type: Webbing
Using AQUACLEAN technology, this micro pile velvet with a brushed fabric texture has been treated to prevent stains. Simply wipe away spillages with water.
Spots and Spills;
1. Remove any excess residue on the upholstery.
2. Apply water over the stain, either directly or using a damp cloth. Wait a few seconds.
3. Press down over the stain with a damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric in circular movements. If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.