Scandi-inspired, Clemence emerald velvet 3 seater sofa ticks all Scandi-inspired, comfort boxes without compromising on style.
Plumped to perfection, its deep seat cushions in thick, fibre-topped foam are paired with padded arms and cosy feather-and-fibre filled back and side cushions for the upmost comfort, while its dark stained wooden legs provide a luxe finish.
Remember to check the dimensions of both your sofa and space before ordering, including door frames, to ensure the sofa of your dreams will fit into your space. For more help, read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure it’s compatible with your home.
Part of the Clemence sofa range, this style is also available in wool and velvet, and in a variety of sizes and colours.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W213 x H85 x D110cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Seat depth: 82cm
- Width of armrest: 16cm
- Height of armrest: 66cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W215 x H87 x D112cm.
- Seat back height: 85cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1780932
- Remember to check the dimensions of both your sofa and space before ordering, including door frames, to ensure the sofa of your dreams will fit into your space. For more help, read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure it’s compatible with your home.
- Part of the Clemence sofa range, this style is also available in wool and velvet, and in a variety of sizes and colours.
- Cover: 86% cotton, 14% modal.
- Structure: Pine, chipboard and fibreboard.
- Seat cushion: Foam with feather& fibre topper.
- Back cushion: Feather & fibre.
- Feet: Beech wood.
- Seat suspension type: Webbing
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
This sofa has been cleverly designed with a fastening tape on the underside of its removable covers, meaning you can easily adjust and tighten the covers to prevent a loss of shape or tightness.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to UK Mainland:
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25