The Clemence orange velvet 3 seat sofa
Large enough to curl up in after a long day, the generously proportioned and supremely comfortable sofa has wraparound seat cushions in thick foam, fibre-topped for comfort, and feather- and fibre-filled back and side cushions.
- Assembled dimensions: W213 x H85 x D110cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Seat depth: 82cm
- Width of armrest: 16cm
- Height of armrest: 66cm
- Product weight: 58kg
W215 x H87 x D112cm.
- Seat back height: 85cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1780935
- Delivered in 2 parts, the Clemence 4 seater sofa has a slender base and sits on feature black legs; please check our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure it’s the perfect fit for your home.
- Exclusive to Habitat, the Clemence sofa is available in a wide choice of colours, fabrics and sizes.
- Cover: 86% cotton, 14% modal.
- Structure: Pine, chipboard and fibreboard.
- Seat cushion: Foam with feather& fibre topper.
- Back cushion: Feather & fibre.
- Feet: Beech wood.
- Seat suspension type: Webbing
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
This sofa has been cleverly designed with a fastening tape on the underside of its removable covers, meaning you can easily adjust and tighten the covers to prevent a loss of shape or tightness.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.