Details & Dimensions
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
- Made in Europe from solid oak and oak veneers, it is part of the timeless Drio furniture range which also includes dining storage.
- W95 x H75 x D120cm.
- Extended dimensions: W95 x L240cm.
- Sits 4-10 people.
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 305813
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
- Please be aware that due to the nature of natural timber the colour of this table will mellow over time. This may result in the extension leaves, if stored for long periods, varying in colour to the exposed table top. This can also affect the table where a runner or mat for example is used for a long period of time.
- To reduce this variance we would suggest moving runners/mats/objects & using the extension leaves on a regular basis. The colour will become deeper as it mellows.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Drio dining table Took me a while to find the perfect table; one that was smaller than average but could still extend to seat up to 10 people. Really loving this table. Had an issue with the first one delivered - it would not open up fully but when I called customer services they gave me two options including having a new table delivered which I chose. Two days later it arrived, via Panther who were great, And it worked perfectly. Looks great in my new house and hoping to be able to invite 10 people over some day soon ;-)
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from drio quality table Excellent quality - a real family table with excellent leaves to extend. Very solid & heavy.
Date published: 2020-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Desk for home working We needed a desk to fit in a dressing room with existing Radius furniture, the Drio desk was larger than the Radius so was more suitable for regular use. The colour match was good and it blends well with the existing furniture, we had a couple of small issues with the assembly - (leg fixing screw alignment poor on the lefthand side) and there were a couple of rough edges on the drawer profile, but we are generally happy with the product.
Date published: 2020-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best lockdown purchase! This table is beautiful quality, solid and so versatile exactly what we were looking for can comfortably seat 4 of us or 12 when the whole family descends! It's perfect
Date published: 2020-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by PMcC Scotland from sturdy extendible quality table had been looking for something different for dining area - noticed chunky legs and extendability
Date published: 2020-05-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by SUSAN from New Dining table Very pleased with new table, it will seat 8 comfortably with one extender and 5-6 without any. One star deducted as one leaf was damaged on arrival. The oak veneer is thick and very attractive. I thought it was good value for money
Date published: 2020-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike from Versatile Product This table is very well made with veneered top and solid oak legs. A timeless design with the leaves stored under the table top. With one leaf used it seated 8 comfortably. The only problem came with assembly. It was supposed to be laid on its back and after attaching the legs turn it through 180 degrees into the upright position. For two older men it was simply too heavy to do this with the leaves still in their wrapping fixed inside the table top. By turning the table on its side it was possible to open the table and remove the leaves and then stand it in an upright position. Once the wrapping around the leaves was removed the table was manageable. All in all a very good versatile table which doesn't take up too much room in the closed position. Just borrow a couple of gorillas to help assemble it.
Date published: 2020-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy from Great table I’m 6ft and my legs fit under fine. Folds really small as a 4 seater and is great extending at Christmas
Date published: 2020-01-22