Details & Dimensions
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
- Made in Europe from solid oak and oak veneers, it is part of the timeless Drio furniture range which also includes dining storage.
- W95 x H75 x D120cm.
- Extended dimensions: W95 x L240cm.
- Sits 4-10 people.
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 305813
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Care must be taken to avoid spillages.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances or solvent based cleaners.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean in situ.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
4-10 seat oak extending dining table is rated out of 5 by 30.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeeGee from Perfect table for my needs I have been searching for a table which would suit my everyday needs and provide a perfect item to accommodate visiting friends and family. This table is compact and fits into the small space available. When faced with the onslaught of a large family there are two sizeable extensions which can simply be added in order to seat the extra people. The table is stylish and very sturdy. I am sure that I will have this item for many years to come.
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peo2412 from Perfect! Totally versatile This is the perfect table for us. At it's smallest, it seats 4 easily and could probably squeeze 6 on and it fits perfectly in the limited amount of space available in the room. But there's no need to squeeze 6 on because by adding 1 extension leaf it easily fits 6 or even 8. And with both extension leafs in it easily fits 10! (with a bit of temporary re-arranging of the living room furniture!). The price (especially in the sale) is better than most other tables we looked at and is very solidly built. It looks really smart too and is the perfect replacement for the round glass dining table we had before which could only fit 4 with no option to extend it. We were worried it might have been too big, but because it's rectangular it can fit right up to the wall when it's not in use so it actually takes up less room than our old glass table. I think we will be leaving it with the 1 extension so we can easily fit the 6 dining chairs we bought to go with it (we got the Radius chairs also from Habitat because they were comfortable and fit snugly under the table without taking up much extra room). We spent a lot of time looking and deciding and this was definitely the best we could have got for our budget & space available.
Date published: 2018-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coleraine Cazza from Solid attractive table Easy to put together though heavy. Very solid, nice finish. Easily fits 10 people when fully extended.
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sgmgatwick from Drio Table Very pleased with my new table. The finish is great and easy to put together. Extending mechanism was a bit stiff to start with.
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Coko from Nice qnd handy table Great table. Easy to unfold. Hozever, it is a shame that the wood fibres do not match (where we put the extension) on one side of the table
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by ToneA from Simple table Wonderful design, light to move and good storage system.
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by JEO from GreatTable It looks lovely & easily fits 10 people comfortably when extended. Good Value for money. Extendability is a bit difficult. Delivery was good.
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Helen P from Great flexibilty The table is great as there are 2 extension leaves. Also the legs are at the very corner so you can maximuse seating without someone having to straddle the leg. The finish is good, a solid product
Date published: 2017-05-08