Details & Dimensions
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
- Made in Europe from solid oak and oak veneers, it is part of the timeless Drio furniture range which also includes dining storage.
- W95 x H75 x D120cm.
- Extended dimensions: W95 x L240cm.
- Sits 4-10 people.
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 305813
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds, including delivery charges on full order returns. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
- Please be aware that due to the nature of natural timber the colour of this table will mellow over time. This may result in the extension leaves, if stored for long periods, varying in colour to the exposed table top. This can also affect the table where a runner or mat for example is used for a long period of time.
- To reduce this variance we would suggest moving runners/mats/objects & using the extension leaves on a regular basis. The colour will become deeper as it mellows.
You May Also Like
Rated 4 out of 5 by SUSAN from New Dining table Very pleased with new table, it will seat 8 comfortably with one extender and 5-6 without any. One star deducted as one leaf was damaged on arrival. The oak veneer is thick and very attractive. I thought it was good value for money
Date published: 2020-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike from Versatile Product This table is very well made with veneered top and solid oak legs. A timeless design with the leaves stored under the table top. With one leaf used it seated 8 comfortably. The only problem came with assembly. It was supposed to be laid on its back and after attaching the legs turn it through 180 degrees into the upright position. For two older men it was simply too heavy to do this with the leaves still in their wrapping fixed inside the table top. By turning the table on its side it was possible to open the table and remove the leaves and then stand it in an upright position. Once the wrapping around the leaves was removed the table was manageable. All in all a very good versatile table which doesn't take up too much room in the closed position. Just borrow a couple of gorillas to help assemble it.
Date published: 2020-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy from Great table I’m 6ft and my legs fit under fine. Folds really small as a 4 seater and is great extending at Christmas
Date published: 2020-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Al25 from Solid & stylish Good, robust, modern design. Excellent flexibility with the ability to extend using either one or two extra leaves.
Date published: 2020-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Richard from drio extending table arrived just before xmas, lovely table exrtended to seat 10 people, enough space for eac place, and no one got a legs to sit around! great!
Date published: 2019-12-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Runner from Just lovely and strong We replaced our kitchen table with the Drio table and could not be happier. Slight scratch when we opened the box, but we can live with that. It easily seats 6 when compact. We have more space for the kids and more space for food when we have guests! It's a great table and we are very pleased with it, especially at the sale price.
Date published: 2019-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sylvan from Perfect table! Bought this table about a mont ago and love it. A perfect shape for our kitchen dining room. Instantly admired by everyone. One extra leaf made the table big enough for nine! Two extra leaves will be great for buffet meals.
Date published: 2019-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeeGee from Perfect table for my needs I have been searching for a table which would suit my everyday needs and provide a perfect item to accommodate visiting friends and family. This table is compact and fits into the small space available. When faced with the onslaught of a large family there are two sizeable extensions which can simply be added in order to seat the extra people. The table is stylish and very sturdy. I am sure that I will have this item for many years to come.
Date published: 2018-04-24