Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Made in Europe.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W95 x H75 x L120cm.
- Extended dimensions: W95 x L240cm.
- Sits 4-10 people.
- Product weight: 52kg.
- Packaged dimensions - Box 1: W137 x H16 x D99cm.
- Packaged dimensions - Box 2: W41 x H5 x D18cm.
- Walnut veneer.
Product Code: 320151
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
4-10 seat walnut extending dining table is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nickraine from Fantastix A really well designed and constructed table that allows day to day use as a small table but will accommodate those large family events
Date published: 2018-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Heatherb from Good quality Pleasantly surprised by the quality, the table is heavy and solid and was very easy to put together with good instructions.
Date published: 2017-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mfc from Perfect! The size of the table is perfect and the quality is very good.
Date published: 2017-08-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by rmarea7 from Just above average.... Assembly:- some of the screws would not fit as per the directions. In addition, extending the table has been a chore as the extension mechanism gets stuck. The fact that the table is heavy does not help but that is not a fault in itself. On the positive side, the table looks nice but that does not offset the downsides. I'd give a 2/5.
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mandy4407 from Lovely dining table! Really like this table, looks and feels lovely. Good quality and love the different sizes if can be to suit different needs. Negatives are that it scratches very easily and the bit that hides away the extension could potentially be in the way of someone tall or large sitting at the table. But my husband who's 5.9 says it doesn't bother him. Would definitely recommend it.
Date published: 2016-08-24